If you do not currently have access to this feature and wish to use the Patch-Thru feature, or if you have questions about access, please email . If the admin console service page currently does not include a Patch button it means access needs to be requested.
1. Click the Patch-Thru Transfer button to access the call transfer menu.
2. The Patch-Thru Transfer Options screen will be presented to you with your available options like the screenshot below:
3. The caller will select the correct option and hit Dial to start connecting.
Note: You will hear audio tones during the transfer process while making a transfer. A single tone indicates you have connected to the Patch-Thru recipient, moved the customer or Patch-Thru recipient on or off hold, or reconnected back to the customer.
4. Once all parties are connected, your Conference screen will look like the screenshot below:
5. You can leave the conference by selecting "Leave Conference" (option in red below) to leave the person you called on with the Patch-Tgh and so you (the caller) can continue making calls. While it is not required that you stay connected during a conference we still recommend doing so for a few seconds before leaving to ensure that the transfer was successful.
6. After leaving the conference, you will be able to select the appropriate term code as you normally would.
7. Then click Save to move on to next call.