Service Name button is for requesting an update on your current service name.
- Enter new Service Name
- 40 character maximum.
- Your name must include an account identifier. If it is a generic name, we will not be able to accept it.
- Every service name will have Callers added to it so your name should not include Calls as we are required to add Callers to the end within our system.
- Ex. Sam Smith GOTV Callers.
- Only alpha-numeric characters and spaces allowed.
- If the name chosen does not work for ThruTalk systems, the support staff will decide on a name.
- Examples of names ThruTalk cannot accommodate: Voter ID, GOTV, Line 1, Main, Spanish, Volunteer, Calls, Vol Calls, Electoral, CA Dials, Test.
- Examples of names ThruTalk can accommodate: SDPDC Voter ID, Abby for Congress Vol Rec, Organization Name Line 1, Sam for Medford School Board GOTV, Adam for CA Senate Vol Outreach.
- Enter soonest available date to change the name
- The service name cannot be changed the same day.
- Changes to SERVICE name require minimum 24 hours lead time and up to 48 hours in order to guarantee reporting functions correctly.
- Click "Submit"
- Will receive a confirmation email of the request and when completed.