There are two ways to create a script:
- "Create a New Script" to create a script from scratch
- "Duplicate" to create an exact replica of an already existing script.
Create a new script
1. Click “Create New Script” on the Scripts page.
2. Give it a name and click “Create”.
3. Refresh the page and it will appear in the list of scripts.
Duplicate a script
1. Click the "Duplicate" button.
2. Click "OK" in the confirmation popup box.
3. Your duplicated script will appear with the same name as the original script followed by "(Cloned)."