There are two ways to create a script:
- Create a New Script to create a script from scratch
- Duplicate to create a replica of an already existing script.
Create a new script
1. Click “Create New Script” on the Scripts page.
2. Give it a name and click “Create”.
3. It will now appear in the list of scripts.
Duplicate a Script
1. Click the "Duplicate" button.
2. Click "OK" in the confirmation popup box.
3. Your duplicated script will appear with the same name as the original script.
See Question Features and Previewing the Script for details on editing questions and testing out your script. View our Quick Start Video Guide here.