Can't log in (Login ID/Password problems)?
NOTE: Check out the "How to Make Calls" video to see an example of logging in to make calls.
Username and password issues are mostly one of four issues:
Callers see a blank screen with the message "Invalid Session" in the top left corner:
Callers will need to clear their browser’s entire history, cookies, and cache, or access the dialer through a private (incognito) window.
Password is Invalid
Callers will see the following error screen with the message "Login Failed: Password is invalid":
The password is getting pasted wrong into the password box. The most common error is copying a space before or after the password.
Make sure the caller is copying just the password and not spaces. Some operating systems will let you double click on the password itself to automatically select just the word.
Account is locked
The caller will see the following screen with the error code "Authentication Failed: Account Locked":
The caller used an incorrect password 9 times in a row, usually because of copying a space as shown in the screenshot above. The system locks accounts at 9 wrong attempts.
To unlock a Login ID contact us via Live Chat. Live Chat agents can unlock the Login ID in a matter of moments.
To easily work around the issue and receive a new set of login credentials for a Login ID that is not locked:
- Request a new username using an alternate email
- If the caller has a Gmail or Google suite based address, add a period to the Gmail address to make a pseudo-address that the system will recognize as a new email (firstname.lastname@example.org = email@example.com)
Agent not found
The caller will see the following screen with an error message "Agent not found":
The Login ID is getting pasted wrong into the Login ID box. The most common error is copying a space before or after the Login ID.
Make sure the caller is copying just the username and not spaces. Some operating systems will let you double click on the username itself to automatically select just the word.
If the above information does not resolve the issue, consider these other solutions:
- Login IDs are for one-day use only and are recognized only on the day the credentials were claimed through the initial form for claiming the agent's Login ID. Is the agent trying to use a Login ID and password from a previous day? They should claim a new Login ID and password each day they make calls.
- Has a different administrator requested a change of access for the Login IDs? On occasion, an administrator may ask to disable certain sets of logins for an internal strategic purpose. Check with any other members of the team involved in these decisions.
- Is the agent attempting to make calls outside of the available dialing hours? Particularly if an agent is attempting to make calls before the dialer is open, user credentials may not be fully loaded, configured, and available to callers.
- Reach out on Live Chat if these solutions fail to resolve the issue and the support team will investigate and assist.