Script Results vs. Call Results
There are two places data is collected during a call:
- The individual answers to all your script questions including the detailed canvass result about why you did not speak to the caller (not home, wrong number, and so on...).
- Recorded by going through the script live on a call.
- Each answer is recorded and synced if syncing is set up.
- Editable in the Script Manager.
- The outcome of the entire call; selected only at the end of a call in the left-hand agent sidebar.
- A caller can't go to the next call without submitting a call result.
- Clicking and saving any call result will end the audio connection of a call.
- Call Results set which calls should be reloaded for the next day per your list strategy. More info about list strategies here: Single Attempt vs Multiple Attempt.
Call result term codes are:
A full explanation of call results and term code definitions is available in this article. Once a caller has used a term code, it will be available for quick use in the "Resent" call results dropdown menu