List strategies are used when you do not complete your calling list the day it is submitted and the list is loaded up the next day.
There are two basic reload list calling strategies in the dialer depending on your list size and your current priorities. You select your list strategy when you upload a new list into a service.
- Single Attempt Calling removes all attempts from the next days calling list, even if no one talked to the voter.
- This is the strategy to pick when you are making the first pass through your universe. This calling strategy is best at cleaning out bad numbers. Unattempted calls will be loaded each morning until the list is completed.
- Always use Single Attempt if you are unable to complete your entire call list in a single day.
- Multiple Attempt Calling removes any calls with "Talked to Correct Person" or "Remove from list" call result. Calls with no call result (i.e. voice mail or no pickup) and calls with a "NEXT CALL - No Contact" call result will get reloaded to be attempted again in the future.
- This is the best strategy for when you have a cleaned finite universe and want to attempt people multiple times until you talk to them. This is also a good list order for when you expect to make it through a list on a daily basis but are unable to send refreshed lists on a daily basis. Uncontacted voters will be loaded each morning until everyone is contacted regardless of the number of attempts.
- When requesting Multiple Attempt Calling, your program will need to be sure callers understand each call result option and how to correctly select the appropriate call result option. Incorrect selections will result in known bad numbers or previously contacted targets receiving multiple unnecessary call attempts. Read about our call result options here.
"Talked to Correct Person"
| RESULT: |
"Remove from List"
Keep in list
Keep in list
You select your list strategy when you upload a new list.