How to Add or Remove a Talk Admin
Account Owners are able to view the list of admins on the account, and can directly and independently add or remove admins from the list of individuals with permission.
An account can have multiple owners. To designate or modify additional owners on your account:
1. The people who should be upgraded to owners need to be current admins on the account.
2. Have the contract signer or an existing owner contact firstname.lastname@example.org with who to upgrade to owner level permissions.
Start at thrutalk.io/admin
- Click on your account.
- Click "Manage Users."
- You will see the list of users on your account.
- To add a user as an admin, enter the email into the box and click "Add Admin."
Note: It must be a GSuite or Google based email. Any email can be Google-enabled. Users can create a Google account using any existing email.
The new admin will be listed on this user page. They can now go to thrutalk.io/admin and sign in with the email listed to access this account.
- To remove a user, click "remove" on the right.
- To remove an owner, please have the contract holder contact support at email@example.com to remove owner permissions on the account.