Reporting Settings is for checking current options for reporting settings and making updates.
- Send Report to Emails
- Add or Remove an email from nightly reports, which are how your call results are sent each day
- Change Reporting Results
- Check Current Sync System and Current Authorization
- Change reporting type to a different system by either choosing an existing API Key on file or submitting a new one.
Enter an email address and click add email to add to nightly reports. Click remove next to an email to remove.
Nightly Reports begin running around 10 pm local time and you will receive the report shortly thereafter depending on the amount of calls and the time required to run the report.
Change Reporting Results is for switching your call reporting type to a different kind.
See more details here: Reporting Options: Full Sync vs CSV.
Current options are displayed as
- Current Sync System: VAN or CSV
- Current Authorization: Name: MyVoters or MyCampaign or none
Use Existing Reporting Method
- Select Method: Options are VAN MyCampaign, VAN MyVoters, and CSV only
Create & Use New Reporting Method - For Sync Only
NOTE: If you are using VAN Sync, you need to set up answer mapping in your script. It's fast and easy to do (Step by Step Guide here). If you are switching systems, go back through each question to be sure it is mapped to a survey question / answer.