Caller Details Report
The Caller Details report is the final report that comes in the nightly reporting email. Past Caller Detail Reports can be requested via the admin console. Caller Details are helpful for tracking who is making calls and their overall outcomes.
It can also be used for a leaderboard or for paid phone bankers. Callers claim a new login each day. The file is labeled "callers".
- A: Date - Date login was claimed
- B: Login - Caller Login ID
- C: Name - Name of the caller that was entered when claiming the login
- D: Email - Email of the caller that was entered when claiming the login
- E: Phone - Phone number of the caller that was entered when claiming the login
- F: Minutes in Call - Time spent in calls
- G: Minutes in Wrap Up - Time spent in wrap up mode (choosing the final call result)
- H: Minutes in Ready - Time spent ready to take a call while calls actively go out
- I: Minutes in Not Ready - Time spent in not ready mode
- J: No Contact - Breakdown of calls where the result is No Contact
- K: Remove number from list - Breakdown of calls where the result is Remove number from list
- L: Talked to Correct Person - Breakdown of calls where the result is Talked to Correct Person
- M: Custom Data - Caller Login Page custom collected information
Tips for finding an average:
First, find total active time - Minutes in Call + Minutes in Wrap up + Minutes in Ready = Total Active Time
Second, use total active time divided by total calls to find the average time per call by each caller.