Tips for List Loading. See this guide for all list loading option explanations.
- When mapping standard and extra options in your list, pick only the options you want to be displayed to your callers or used in the script.
- Each mapping option must be present in the list and matching headers help ThruTalk staff match the options.
- Only one phone column can be used for each list.
- Address 1 and Address 2 can be used for any address fields needed; city, state, county or other address options.
- Cleaning unneeded columns from the list before loading will help speed up processing.
List Loading Tips:
- Caller ID's are set on list loading. If a change is needed, send it with the new list or before.
- If changing Sync Systems, the update should be applied before sending the new list.
- Zipcodes are required for every row to use the National List calling time option.
- A list must be at least 10 unique phone numbers and contacts.
- In VAN - there is an option to exclude contacts with no phone in the search.
List General Tips: