NOTE: If you do not currently have access to this feature and wish to use Transfers, or if you have questions about access, email email@example.com. If the admin console service page currently does not include a transfer button it means access needs to be requested.
When Transfers are turned on for a service, a transfer report is sent nightly. It will be sent in its own report via email separately from the nightly report.
- The transfer report will deliver regardless of if calls are made or not.
- The transfer report will deliver with the subject line "Transfer Results for Date".
The CSV included will include any transfer calls made and further details.
Example Transfer Report:
- A: Service - Service name where calls were made
- B: Voter Name - Name of contact
- C: Voter ID - Unique ID
- D: Voter Phone - Phone of contact
- E: Date - Date of the call
- F: Caller Username - Login ID associated with the call transfer
- G: Transfer Start Time - Time at which the call was initially transferred in Hours: Minutes: Seconds
- H: Transfer End Time - Time at which the call transfer was terminated in Hours: Minutes: Seconds
- I: Transfer Duration - Total time of the call transfer duration in seconds (Transfer End Time minus Transfer Start Time)
- J: Time in Queue - Total time the call remained in the queue to be transferred in seconds
- K: Transfer Status- Outcome of the transfer
- Stayed Entire Call - The caller stayed on the call with the contact and the transfer target until the call completed.
- Transfer Complete - The caller successfully transfer the contact to the transfer target and exited the call, leaving the contact and transfer target to finish the call.
- Failure - The call could not be transferred; this can happen when the line is busy.
- L: Transfer Target - Transfer Target Name