The GetThru Team will be holding an in-person company retreat from Monday, July 18th through Friday, July 22nd. To ensure everyone at the company can participate fully, you may experience slower-than-normal response times to support tickets and chats during this time.
ThruText & NewTalk
High urgency requests will be reviewed and responded to during our normal support hours -- 9am - 10pm ET. Low urgency requests will be reviewed and responded to within 2 hours with an estimated follow-up turnaround time. Any low-urgency requests arriving after 5pm ET will receive a response including the time they will be responded to the following day. Solving detailed data-driven tickets may not be completed until support returns to standard hours on July 23rd.
NewTalk calling will be less frequently managed than normal. Support will periodically adjust throttles as time allows. The NewTalk standard calling hours and process are available to view here.
- List submissions and urgent work requests will be processed throughout the day.
- Chat will be closed, requests affecting calling will be handled through high-urgency support tickets.
- Low urgency requests sent after 5pm ET will be addressed the following day.
- Additional service creation requests & script reviews will be completed when support returns to standard hours on July 23rd.
Adjusted ThruTalk (Legacy) Support Hours
- Chat: Closed
- Ticket Support: 9am-10pm ET
- List submissions: 9am-11pm ET
- Calling: 10am-11pm ET
Live training and strategy sessions will be unavailable from 7/18-22. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have training needs during that time to receive alternative resources.