Viewing usage for many accounts in one place
For admins of organizations that run multiple subaccounts, you can now see a history of all your usage for your network all in one place!
In this example, our "Sales Demo" account is considered the "primary" account. Admins on the "Sales Demo" account can see the usage for all accounts in their network, but admins only in the"Support Training Demo" subaccount, for example, cannot see this table.
Definition of columns
- Account ID & Name - The name of the subaccount within your network and its GetThru ID number. (ID number has been removed from the above screenshot.)
- Message Contacts - The number of contacts messaged within this subaccount in the given month.
- SMS Messages - The total number of messages sent by this subaccount in the given month. Does not include message errors.
- SMS Segments - The number of segments sent by this subaccount in the given month. Does not include segments in errored messages.
- NOTE - At this time, SMS Segment totals are complete for June 2023 and after. May 2023 totals contain partial data. Prior to May 2023, SMS Segments were not recorded.
- MMS Messages - The number of media messages sent by this subaccount in the given month. Does not include message errors.
- NOTE - MMS messaging is only available on accounts with MMS approved use cases.
- Last update - Amount of time since the totals were updated. During the current month, the numbers update nightly. After the month has ended, the last update was on the last day of that month.
NOTE - At this time, only ThruText data is available on the Network Account Usage page.
Accessing your subaccount usage
When subaccounts are enabled with this feature, the link to the sub-account usage page will be on the primary account Usage Analytics page at the top. The button will be labeled "Subaccounts Usage" and will take you to a usage page for all subaccounts connected, similar to the example above.
The Network Account Usage table defaults to the current month. To access previous months, use the drop-down in the top right corner.