ThruText & ThruTalk Onboarding
Now that we have received all your docs and your account is set up, we wanted to send you a proper welcome. We’re thrilled to be working with you, and we want to help you get the most out of GetThru, starting with this email.
The next step for you is to join a ThruText training and a ThruTalk training with our Client Success Team where they will cover key knowledge and best practices to make sure you have the best start possible.
Moving forward, if you have any technical support needs or questions, send us a note at email@example.com. Looking forward to working with you!
INITIAL CHECKLIST TO START WITH GETTHRU
Log in to your GetThru Account
- Your GetThru account is located at the following URL, we recommend bookmarking it at: getthru.app/login
- You should have an invitation in your inbox to be an owner on your account. If this is the first time you're using GetThru, you'll need to fill out a short form to create a user profile.
- Trouble logging in? See if any of these tips do the trick. If not, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
ThruText: Complete your 10DLC Brand & Use Case Registration
- Once you've logged in, select Brand & Use Case Registration from the left side menu under Account Tools. Please be sure to have the necessary information available, including your organization’s LEGAL NAME, Employer Identification Number (EIN), and organization address. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
- NOTE: If any of the information submitted doesn’t match your organization’s filings, the registration will be rejected, and the appeal process will significantly delay your messaging. Please verify that all information is accurate before submitting and note that all fields are required.
- With your Brand Registration submitted you'll then need to choose one use case from the list of available use cases. More detailed use case descriptions and instructions are available here.
- If you are a political campaign, party, or PAC you will be required to complete the Campaign Verify registration process in order to acquire a Campaign Verify Token. Detailed instructions are available here.
- Carriers are now requiring organizations to provide verifiable website information. For more information and guidance, review our 10DLC Website Requirements article.
- Fill out your brand and use case registration ASAP. Contact email@example.com if your submissions aren't accepted on the same day.
- Your account will not be able to send text messages until your use case has completed manual vetting. There is a manual vetting process completed by our vendors for use case registration. Once it is ready, you'll see the yellow status change to a green "Approved" on the 10DLC page, as noted in this guide: Use Case Status.
- After five business days, if you are still not approved, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will review your status.
Getting Started Check List
- GetThru Account
- Log in to your GetThru Account
- Book your onboarding
- Invite your team
- If using VAN: Complete your VAN integration
- Load your Groups
- For more information about getting started with ThruText, start here.
- For more information about getting started with ThruTalk, start here.
Get Help Along the Way
Training: You can view our full offering of training sessions from this page. If you have questions about strategic support or anything generally non-technical, feel free to reach back out to email@example.com anytime.
- ThruTalk: On Tuesdays (3:00pm ET) we host a Group ThruTalk Onboarding, sign up here!
- ThruText: On Wednesday (11:00am ET) and Thursday (3:00pm ET) we host Group ThruText Onboardings, sign up here!
Support: We’ve developed a comprehensive set of support documents and materials for users and admins, which you can find in the support section on our website. There are two ways to submit support requests.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the website: Click Support in the top right corner of any GetThru page, and you will see an option to submit a ticket.
- From chat: To access chat on getthru.app, click on the button in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Chat is available on weekends and weekdays from 11 am - 7 pm ET.
Please initiate support requests using those tools, as it helps us help you as quickly as possible! Our support hours are 9 am to 10 pm ET on weekdays, and 11 am - 7 pm ET on weekends. During that window, we respond within 2 hours, but generally much faster than that. We look forward to working with you!